Event Space Rental
MEETINGS AND EVENTS AT THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY AIRPORT
PLEASE NOTE: ROOM RENTALS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED AND BARNSTORMER RESTAURANT IS CLOSED AMID THE COVID-19 HEALTH SITUATION. MORE INFORMATION: go.osu.edu/coronavirus
The Ohio State University Airport offers a variety of spaces available to rent for your next meeting, lecture or event. Whether you’re flying in for a meeting or hosting a local event, consider the university airport for your venue. The vibrant Knowlton Flight Center is accommodating, accessible and inspiring. Details are available in the Room Rental Policy.
Request more information, schedule an event space overview visit or begin the room reservation process by submitting information through the Room Rental Request Form. Kindly allow five business days for your request to be processed.
Meeting Rooms 261 and 275: Perfect for small gatherings, the meeting rooms provide a quiet space to work. Room 261 is divisible with a center folding wall and Room 275 includes a display monitor. Each room includes tables and chairs with seating for up to 10 people.
Classrooms 235, 245 and 255: Overlooking the airfield, the classrooms offer an exciting backdrop for events. Each room seats up to 50 people and is equipped with a podium, A/V equipment and dry erase boards. Comfortable rolling chairs and six-foot student tables are included. Minimum two hour rental.
Conference Center: Rooms 235, 245 and 255 may be combined into larger spaces, with a maximum capacity of 100 people for two rooms and 150 people for three rooms.
Event Planning and Amenities
- Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 11 p.m., Saturday - Sunday 6:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Airport: A premier executive airport, welcoming private and corporate flights daily (osuairportfbo.org)
- Parking: Ample free parking is available in front of the airport terminal, with an adjacent overflow gravel lot for large events. A circle driveway allows for easy drop-offs at the front door.
- Catering options: University Catering is the preferred caterer for events held at the airport, however other vendors may be used. Please refer to Page 6 of the Room Rental Policy for details. A catering surcharge is included on all room rentals.
- Barnstormer Diner: On-site homestyle dining open until 3 p.m. daily
- Facilities: A family/inclusive restroom and optional private lactation room are accessible on the first floor of the terminal.