Visit the airport!
The Ohio State University has played an integral part in advancing the aviation field since 1917, while evolving into one of the nation’s premier aviation programs. Discover more about Ohio State’s aviation history on our centerpiece timeline wall, take in the buzz of activity from our comfy observation deck, explore unique aviation artwork in our gallery, be inspired by our vintage Piper Cub J-3, snap a photo with Barnstormer Brutus Buckeye and enjoy free coffee and tea in our vibrant, new terminal.
Plan your visit!
- Location: The Ohio State University Airport 2160 West Case Road, Columbus, OH 43235
- Hours of operation: Sunday - Friday 7 a.m. - 11 p.m., Saturday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Click here for holiday hours.)
- Parking: Ample free parking is available in front of the airport terminal, with an adjacent overflow gravel lot. A circle driveway allows for easy drop-offs at the front door.
- Aircraft arrival/departure schedule: https://flightaware.com/live/airport/KOSU
- Barnstormer Diner: On-site homestyle dining. Click for more information and potential schedule changes.
- Facilities: Restrooms, a family/inclusive restroom and optional private lactation room are accessible on the first floor of the terminal. An elevator is available to reach the second-floor NetJets Observation Deck.
- Flight programs: Visit our Aviation Clubs webpage to click through club pages for various opportunities.
Self-guided tour of the Austin E. Knowlton Executive Terminal & Aviation Learning Center
Copies of this self-guided tour of the artwork, history and educational features of the Knowlton Flight Center are available in the NetJets Lobby and NetJets Observation Deck. Or, click below to take a virtual tour. Be sure to check the end of either the self-guided or virtual tours to access the link to watch a video of a pilot's view of a KOSU training flight!
Don Scott Trot: 5K on the Runway
The Don Scott Trot: 5K on the Runway is a signature event at The Ohio State University Airport. Participants enjoy the annual opportunity to be on grounds typically reserved for aircraft. This special event fosters awareness, unity and community pride in the airport. Read more about our most recent event in 2019 and view photos here. Then, join us on August 27, 2022! Click here for details and registration.